Sunday 2 June 2013

Restarting ..!

Hi Everyone!

This is Louise and first of all, I want to apologise for the lack of posts on this blog this year.  Katie unfortunately had a change in her circumstances and was no longer able to maintain the blog .. so she has passed it over to me to manage.  I fully intend to bring it back to life and to try to make it bigger and better than before too!

There are some great ideas in the wings, including a regular feature by a guy that likes to make his masturbation sessions a little different .. and wants to share them with us!  We will of course get back into the sewing of posting your cock pics and running the monthly competitions, so please have a look at the submissions guidelines and send your pictures to me at louise_burrows{@}hotmail.co.uk but without the {} brackets.

Get in touch .. let me know what you want to see and if you want to be involved .. the more the merrier!

Louise
x

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Louise. I can't wait to see more of your cock selections!

    Darnel

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice i really like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Louise for this nice blog

    ReplyDelete